2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II In Action At ESJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II In Action At ESJ

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 06-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #16
spychic
2003 XJ Cherokee 

i gotta say im beginning to be very pissed at jeep for constantly changing the rails. on the 2013 they are flush, meaning my old yakima rack is for sale on craigs list. in 2014 they made the rails through again. GRRRRR!

spychic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #17
charleswilson90
2003 WJ 

I agree the first Trailhawk is a parts basket with a paint job but Trailhawk 2 is a seriously sweet rig. This new version of the Trailhawk seems like it is the mecca for us GC guys on the trails here in Colorado. I would sell anything I had for this version, minus the wife and kids, well maybe... never mind. But seriously when can I go into major debt again to get this Jeep?!
charleswilson90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #18
RockinR
2006 XK Commander 

Still looks like a crossover suv.
RockinR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #19
jserna
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I hope and wish that the flairs they used become available.
jserna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #20
Leyva_WJawd
1999 WJ 

I like it. Looks like they went with the Raptor color scheme though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.