JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Future Models & Prototype Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f118/)
-   -   2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II In Action At ESJ (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f118/2014-jeep-grand-cherokee-trailhawk-ii-action-esj-1500829/)

Morris4x4Center 03-29-2013 09:17 AM

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II In Action At ESJ
 
http://www.jeep4x4center.com/blog/wp...wk-concept.jpg
http://www.jeep4x4center.com/blog/?p=2082

This is the new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II concept with the new 3.0L EcoDiesel engine, in action at Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, UT. This Jeep Grand Cherokee has low-end torque for days and makes it perfect for crawling over rugged terrain. With a paint code named “blood-orange”, it is one bad Jeep Grand Cherokees. The 2014 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II Concept – the third Grand Cherokee created for Easter Jeep since 2011 – features 35-inch Mickey Thompson off-road tires on Wrangler Rubicon 17-inch aluminum wheels, enlarged wheel openings with custom fender flares, custom front and rear skid plates, dual rear tow hooks and modified Mopar rock rails.

funkduck 03-29-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morris4x4Center (Post 15212930)
[IMG]. The 2014 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II Concept – the third Grand Cherokee created for Easter Jeep since 2011 – features 35-inch Mickey Thompson off-road tires on Wrangler Rubicon 17-inch aluminum wheels, enlarged wheel openings with custom fender flares, custom front and rear skid plates, dual rear tow hooks and modified Mopar rock rails.

So let me get this straight, Jeep manufactures a vehicle that's not impressive, then they hire Jeep to make a bunch of custom accessories and modifications to their Jeep so that it's presentable and not embarrassing when they take it to their own party?

Rob K 03-29-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkduck (Post 15213048)
So let me get this straight, Jeep manufactures a vehicle that's not impressive, then they hire Jeep to make a bunch of custom accessories and modifications to their Jeep so that it's presentable and not embarrassing when they take it to their own party?

Now that's insight:laugh:

ReconZJ 03-30-2013 06:58 PM

I don't care for the color, but the rest of it is pretty cool.

crazycollinz 04-07-2013 08:07 AM

I will take one would look great in the garage beside my rubi

M1TJ838 04-15-2013 07:27 PM

I think it looks pretty cool myself. I seriously doubt any new jeep model besides the wrangler is actually going to be geared towards the off-road community.

Luuca 04-17-2013 12:05 AM

I am disappoint.

ZJvarreck 04-17-2013 05:05 PM

I'm upset, they took parts from other models of grands, put the diesel engine in it with flairs and mats, and 35's. That's it. I'm a little disappointed.

uatimrose 04-19-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZJvarreck
I'm upset, they took parts from other models of grands, put the diesel engine in it with flairs and mats, and 35's. That's it. I'm a little disappointed.

Do you have any idea what it takes to fit 35s and a new GC! They had to cut tons out of the car and they were skilled enough to make it look stock...so good that people like you don't appreciate the work involved. I saw it in Moab and this thing is so cool.

grogie 04-20-2013 07:43 AM

That really is cool. I also like the color, as I think the colors that the WK2 come in are all boring.

ZJvarreck 04-20-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uatimrose (Post 15321014)

Do you have any idea what it takes to fit 35s and a new GC! They had to cut tons out of the car and they were skilled enough to make it look stock...so good that people like you don't appreciate the work involved. I saw it in Moab and this thing is so cool.

Well, the only thing I've seen so far is the video above, and from that it doesn't look too impressive, but maybe if I saw it in person,

mikeg576 04-21-2013 10:52 PM

I thought I was great looking.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...psfaa1e039.jpg

spychic 05-22-2013 05:18 PM

have a 2013 Trailhawk...want this 2014
 
This is bad ***. Though the tires would be a bit of overkill here in sunny Northern VA. Love the color. Had very few options that appealed to me for the 2013. Better start saving.

Megs_Revenge 06-23-2013 08:22 PM

Saw this at Bantam a few weeks ago, along with a Wrangler Flattop concept. I really wish these were viable Jeeps you could purchase right out of the showroom. It was very purdy for a Jeep.

vinniej 06-28-2013 12:53 AM

That would look great in my driveway! Good to see they are at least attempting to make it a little more "hardcore". Most buyers of 4x4's anymore will never go more of road than the grass though.


The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.