2013 Wrangler Moab and Grand Cherokee Trailhawk - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2013 Wrangler Moab and Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #16
KickboxingSloth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moze View Post
So... I don't own a Jeep and never have. I'm new. I've never done any wheeling of any kind. But I and my two boys love the outdoors. We backpack, camp, hike, mountain bike and so on. We live in NoCal within striking distance of Yosemite, Tahoe and the Rubicon trail.

A jeep seems like a great addition for us. I know we will use it - it will get dirty. But I don't know how far we will push it. We will likely never do any extreme crawling.

So, I've been looking Rubicon - but the new 2013 Moab looks pretty interesting. No front locker. No sway bar disconnect. My question to those of you that know and love these vehicles is: what's your opinion? 2013 Moab or Rubi?
Get a TJ or a YJ so you dont worry about tearing it up (as much)

Unread 11-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #17
BajaJeep7

wow Jeep has really come a long way since they first started over 70 years ago!
BajaJeep7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #18
KickboxingSloth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Don't forget the Arctic edition

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.