2013 Wrangler Moab and Grand Cherokee Trailhawk - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2013 Wrangler Moab and Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 11-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
KickboxingSloth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moze View Post
So... I don't own a Jeep and never have. I'm new. I've never done any wheeling of any kind. But I and my two boys love the outdoors. We backpack, camp, hike, mountain bike and so on. We live in NoCal within striking distance of Yosemite, Tahoe and the Rubicon trail.

A jeep seems like a great addition for us. I know we will use it - it will get dirty. But I don't know how far we will push it. We will likely never do any extreme crawling.

So, I've been looking Rubicon - but the new 2013 Moab looks pretty interesting. No front locker. No sway bar disconnect. My question to those of you that know and love these vehicles is: what's your opinion? 2013 Moab or Rubi?
Get a TJ or a YJ so you dont worry about tearing it up (as much)

Unread 11-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #17
BajaJeep7

wow Jeep has really come a long way since they first started over 70 years ago!
BajaJeep7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #18
KickboxingSloth
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Don't forget the Arctic edition

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.