2011 Jeep Wrangler Ordering now open with changes - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2011 Jeep Wrangler Ordering now open with changes

Bilstein Blowout Sale - 4 5100 Series Shocks $309.99 shippSALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 07-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #31
Buttercup
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uRabbit View Post
No 4.0 straight six (call me crazy). Too many bells and whistles. I'd really like to see a barebones Wrangler in the sub-$25k with a nice high-output engine.
AGREED! (and you are not crazy) I wrote something similar on a different forum topic. Some did not agree. I would like to see a barebones Wrangler for $15k. We all know most of us will change the tires, rims, etc.., etc.. So it might as well be $15k to start.
I am sticking to what I have and perhaps buy another used TJ in a 04-06. Like the Liberty in its first year this year we can not even recognize the current Liberty.
Give it another five years and we will not recognize the Wrangler.
When Sky Net's power button gets pushed at least I will have my CJ5 in top shape.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.