2011 Grand Cherokee Overland Wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland Wheels

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 08-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
Colt737
2004 WJ 

2011 Grand Cherokee Overland Wheels

One other question I forgot to ask in the other post. I notice for the 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland, they are only offering it with 20" wheels. Is there an option for 18" wheels instead only because all-terrain tires are more available in 18" wheel size or less? 20" wheels and you're very limited when it comes to the all-terrain tire option.

Unread 08-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Snipe315
2012 WK 

I noticed that as well.

It looks like this is something you'll have to work out with your dealership. There might be an option to order an Overland with 18" wheels. For a vehicle already on the dealers lot, you might be able to work out a swap with the 18" wheels on a Limited or Laredo.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/poll-wk2-owners-ql-1154625/
Snipe315 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Painbow6
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Or you could probably sell the 20's for enough money to buy some moabs

2004 LJ- 35's and stuff
1978 Land Rover Series III- Winston, you will be sorely missed.
Painbow6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
mchassler
2011 WK 

tell you what... if you buy a dealerstock 2011 Overland with the 20" wheels I will happily sell/trade the 18" polished wheels off my recently puchased 2011 Grand Cherokee Limited.

I wanted a limited with the 20" wheels but Jeep/Chrysler isnt taking any new oprders at this time. At least thats the story I got from the dealer.
mchassler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
2011Hemi
2011 WK 

Yes, You can order a Overland with 18s, but the stupid thing is that they want an extra $275 (IIRC) for that option.
On a Limited it is an $1100 option for 20" wheels, see any logic in that?
2011Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2011, 01:35 AM   #6
BadAsh74
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If youre showing up to buy a truck with your hard earned cash then Id price out the 20" wheels thru the parts dept and demand that they credit you that amt from the price of the rig and let them keep 'em. Then you can get a set of sweet black wheels in whatever size you want for a LOT cheaper.
BadAsh74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
Richard338
2013 WK 

I think it cost $275 because you get 18" wheels with the off road 2 package which also comes with skid plates, tow hooks and some other stuff. The off road 2 option cost a lot more on the other models that don't come with 20" wheels standard.
Richard338 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.