Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2010 Jeep Wrangler Facelift

6K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  DAYJ 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if someone has already posted a thread about this, but my hastily search came up null.

2010 Jeep Picture
(Sorry, the picture is too huge to place here)

According to Wikipedia, "The 2010 model added a new easier to fold/open soft top, standard UConnect on models equipped with the MyGig radio, and new sun visors that offer more coverage than the old models, as well as integrated vanity mirrors. In addition, Jeep Wrangler models get new silver grilles."

I personally do not like the grill.

#10 ·
They look like the standard Rubicon wheels. They dont look terrible, but a set of MT Challengers would be the hot ticket, or something with a black center and polished outer rim. I gotta say i LOVE that deep water blue. Saw it on a Wrangler the other day, and a Liberty. Wish theyd bring back the Electric Blue though, thats easily my favorite color on earth alongside black.

#11 ·
They'll sell a certain number of them for looking like that. Then someone else will buy it, remove the chrome, and wheel it.

#14 ·
Having just taken a tour of the Jeep Plant here in Toledo we didn't see anything like the picture you posted
2011's will have better seating, and a few more surprises:thumbsup:
Some pictures at the end of the line, no camera's allowed inside darn it

#16 ·
How did you get a tour? I thought the only car factory where the public could tour was Bowling Green (Corvette plant).

#17 ·
Its very hard to get in there for sure!
My friend Tony was coming over from Spain and the one thing he wanted to see was the plant here in Toledo. So another friend who works there got it all arranged for us.
Up until a few days before he arrived it was still " No we can't do it" but somehow it all worked out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.