2 dr. JK is two short - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2 dr. JK is two short

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-30-2013, 07:53 AM   #16
keithert
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

It is cool! I do wonder about the top options though. The website only shows a bikini top. I also wonder if the rear seat in moved back light it is in the LJ.

Unread 08-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #17
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013JKRubicon View Post
I will comment on this to say I believe the 4 door saved jeep from bankruptcy and thus we can still enjoy Jeeps as a whole,Personally I prefer the 2 door JK,I did have a 06 TJ and I feel I gained quite a bit more room in comparison, I have considered a roof rack to accommodate more items. Hey I miss the TJ for driving in tight places but I luv my new JK rides better and I feel it has more offroad capability except for the tight 4 wheeler trails
No. Our goverment did. Whos gonna pay them back? Jjkin

OP can always get a 4door and brute conversion...just dont take out the rear seats. Then i remembered someone mentioned a problem finding a hard or soft top.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using JeepForum
www.annirlane.blogspot.com
October 2013 JK of the month
My Slowly but surely JK build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/s...hread-1562595/
zjilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjilla View Post
No. Our goverment did. Whos gonna pay them back? Jjkin

OP can always get a 4door and brute conversion...just dont take out the rear seats. Then i remembered someone mentioned a problem finding a hard or soft top.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using JeepForum
Just to clear up any misconceptions, Chrysler went bankrupt in 2007, 2 years before the auto bailouts, and were owned by Fiat by the time the government was doing anything for GM. As such, Chrysler was not bailed out by the government. As well, Ford remained financially liquid by selling most of their subsidiaries and dissolving the Mercury brand. GM was the only automaker that accepted bailout money, and they've since paid it back in full, using privately-backed investments to cover those costs.

Anyway, I wish I could afford a Brute. Man, so much expense.

Shoulda had a V8
SchizophrenicMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #19
Goldengriff

GM received $49.5 billion from taxpayers, and has returned about $24 billion of that through loan repayments and the sale of stock during its successful initial public offering.

Chrysler Group received $10.5 billion in bailout funds, and returned all but about $1.3 billion through loan repayment and share repurchases..

Neither company has finished paying back the loans.
Goldengriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #20
HK_Runner
2014 JK Wrangler 

The 2-door is impractical...which is why Chrysler sells a lot more 4-door Wranglers. I like it for the tight trails but if I had to do it again, I'd get a 4 door.
HK_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #21
keithert
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I had an adult in the back of my LJ this weekend. It has plenty of space but was a bit of a pain to get in and out of.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.