'07 4Dr Wrangler X - Power Locks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > '07 4Dr Wrangler X - Power Locks

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 01-28-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
alinsobe

'07 4Dr Wrangler X - Power Locks

I'm a brand new ower of this 4dr Wrangler X. I love it to death, but because I didn't want to wait who knows how many months for a specially ordered one to arrive (I had a cross country road trip coming up, and just had to have it) and one of only two they had on the lot had just about everything I wanted (Must haves: Duel Top, Manual Trans, Tow Package), I went ahead to took the black one, minus the power locks and windows. I don't mind roughing it, and I can definitely use the exercise in using the crank windows, but I gotta say I'm really missing the power locks. Not to mention I'm wasting far too much time walking around this thing making sure all the doors are locked, reaching back to lock or unlock the back doors, or realizing the key is still in the ignition when I go to open the lock tailgate. I'd really like to get the power locks installed. Does anyone know off hand how doable it is on a model where it wasn't originally included? I'd appreciate any thought. Thanks.

alinsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
jeepnmike
1999 TJ Wrangler 

well you could always just do what I (and many others) do- dont keep valuables in it and dont lock it

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.