Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

'07 4Dr Wrangler X - Power Locks

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jeepnmike 
#1 ·
I'm a brand new ower of this 4dr Wrangler X. I love it to death, but because I didn't want to wait who knows how many months for a specially ordered one to arrive (I had a cross country road trip coming up, and just had to have it) and one of only two they had on the lot had just about everything I wanted (Must haves: Duel Top, Manual Trans, Tow Package), I went ahead to took the black one, minus the power locks and windows. I don't mind roughing it, and I can definitely use the exercise in using the crank windows, but I gotta say I'm really missing the power locks. Not to mention I'm wasting far too much time walking around this thing making sure all the doors are locked, reaching back to lock or unlock the back doors, or realizing the key is still in the ignition when I go to open the lock tailgate. I'd really like to get the power locks installed. Does anyone know off hand how doable it is on a model where it wasn't originally included? I'd appreciate any thought. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.