Xj Track Bar relocation hole????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Xj Track Bar relocation hole?????

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 07-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
bmtcdhs
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Track Bar relocation hole?????

i have 2 inch coils and a 1.75" spacer on them so 3.75" of lift and i need an alignment but i dont wanna spend 129 bucks on a adj track bar. Can anyone tell me how far over i should redrill the axle end of the track bars hole?? like 3/4" or anything? also does it have to be perfectly centered to get it aligned?? my front tires are starting to wear and i dont want to get new ones for a long tme lol

bmtcdhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Remove the Track Bar axle bolt, measure your front axle and center it under the body. Use the track bar and estimate the correct location to drill a new hole.

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
relocation , track bar , xj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.