Xj Track Bar relocation hole????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Xj Track Bar relocation hole?????

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
bmtcdhs
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Track Bar relocation hole?????

i have 2 inch coils and a 1.75" spacer on them so 3.75" of lift and i need an alignment but i dont wanna spend 129 bucks on a adj track bar. Can anyone tell me how far over i should redrill the axle end of the track bars hole?? like 3/4" or anything? also does it have to be perfectly centered to get it aligned?? my front tires are starting to wear and i dont want to get new ones for a long tme lol

bmtcdhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Remove the Track Bar axle bolt, measure your front axle and center it under the body. Use the track bar and estimate the correct location to drill a new hole.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
relocation , track bar , xj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.