XJ Rebuild...need electrical help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > XJ Rebuild...need electrical help!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 08-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
mtbikemarc
1991 XJ Cherokee 

XJ Rebuild...need electrical help!

OK, so the body on my '93 XJ was cracked, so I got a body from a '91 and am putting the guts from the '93 into it. I'm pretty far along and everything has fit...except when I'm plugging electrical stuff in the engine compartment. I have a bunch of ends just hanging out in the breeze w/ no partner to fit into.
My questions are:
Does anyone know of any compatibility issues with the '93's guts being put in a '91 body (using the '91's electrical, only took the engine, tranny, t-case, etc from the '93)?
Does anyone have any good pictures under their hoods so I can see what it's supposed to look like?
Anyone with anything useful to say will be warmly welcomed.
I will be much more detailed and can provide pics when asked.
THANKS!

mtbikemarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical , rebuild , swap , wiring harness , xj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.