XJ prices - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > XJ prices

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-04-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
jdhughes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

XJ prices

How much did a new Cherokee Sport cost in 2000? Just wondering.

jdhughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
xjpilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

The sticker I have for my '98 sport (should be about the same) is over $24K

Purple Jeep Club Member # 1
xjpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Here is a 2000 window sticker.
Click on this link for a full size view -> http://fototime.com/4C486F7A24F49CB/orig.jpg.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
itasor
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-Tim
Here is a 2000 window sticker.
Click on this link for a full size view -> http://fototime.com/4C486F7A24F49CB/orig.jpg.

What is a "Seat - rear fold w/ removable cushion"? The cushion comes off?
itasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
xjpilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

yup, makes for folding down the backrest very easy

Unread 01-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #6
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by itasor
What is a "Seat - rear fold w/ removable cushion"? The cushion comes off?
The bottom cushion of the Cherokee rear seat is removable.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #7
dakotajeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, when I get real anal about gas mileage I take it out....less weight equals better mileage....

*SOLD* 1998 XJ 4.0, Modified Rock Lizard Homebrew lift (about 1.5 inches), 215/75 BFG AT's, Dynomax muffler, Firepower Ignition Kit w/Champion plugs, Sylvania headlamps (best bang for the buck)
dakotajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #8
jdhughes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotajeep
Yeah, when I get real anal about gas mileage I take it out....less weight equals better mileage....
but its only maybe 5 pounds
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
xjpilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

you could always save the hassle and put 1 less gallon in I hear ya though, I'm all about better mileage too. Drafting every day to work I get 29 mpg on the highway

Unread 01-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
dakotajeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhughes
but its only maybe 5 pounds
Yeah, notice the words "real anal" ...it would be done along with removing practically everything else thats not bolted down....including cleaning out the glove box and cubby hole. If it works for the hypermilers it good enough for me!!!

It makes more sense in the Wagoneer since that rear seat weights the same as a small kid....

Note: I wouldnt advise removing safety equipment and supplies, which I only do on rare occasion.

*SOLD* 1998 XJ 4.0, Modified Rock Lizard Homebrew lift (about 1.5 inches), 215/75 BFG AT's, Dynomax muffler, Firepower Ignition Kit w/Champion plugs, Sylvania headlamps (best bang for the buck)
Unread 01-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #11
itasor
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-Tim
The bottom cushion of the Cherokee rear seat is removable.
Why didn't I know this?! Is it hard to do? I'll have to look in my manual. I knew it flipped up and the back flopped down, but I didn't know the cushion was removable!

Oh yeah, and thanks for the tracking number Tim, I'll let you know when it arrives!
itasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #12
dakotajeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Why didn't I know this?! Is it hard to do? I'll have to look in my manual. I knew it flipped up and the back flopped down, but I didn't know the cushion was removable!

Oh yeah, and thanks for the tracking number Tim, I'll let you know when it arrives!

Flip it up and look on the passenger side pivot point. There is a little lever that you push and walaa the seat bottom comes out....

Unread 01-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #13
jdhughes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Yeah i figured it out about 6 months after i bought it. I was pretty excited.
Oh and when its out, you still have floor space in the rear when the backrest is folded over because the cushion is out of the way.
Unread 01-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #14
GRDCHRKE555
1999 XJ Cherokee 

if ya want the prices for for almost any car truck or suv from the recent years go to www.cars.com and click research at the top. give the kelley blue book value of them now too with consumer reviews and road tests
4.5" (~6'') RC lift w/ full leafs, RE 1.25" Shackles, Bilstein 5125's, IRO Custom HI-Clearance LA's,JKS quicker discos, C4x4 Front Hooks, TW's SYE/CV DS, FLO-PRO cat-back, and some 32'' x 11.50" Maxxis Bighorns
GRDCHRKE555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.