XJ lift setups (read first post before replying!!!) - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > XJ lift setups (read first post before replying!!!)

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Closed Thread
Unread 04-20-2006, 08:21 AM   #121
jruba

finally

Heres my jeep , 3.5 inch lift on 31,s Mt,s...

jruba is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:22 PM   #122
Xj'sR'Creamy

1998 Jeep Cherokee

I use 2" poly spacers in front, I've taken the stock isolators out for now. I use 1.5" shackles in the rear.

My tires are 235/75R 15 BFG AT's

According to plan, once I get 3" leaf packs and 3" front coils (OME) I will end up with in the range of 5" of lift once all said and done.

-Sean J Godfrey
Xj'sR'Creamy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2006, 04:56 PM   #123
FASTnSPEEDY
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xj'sR'Creamy
I use 2" poly spacers in front, I've taken the stock isolators out for now. I use 1.5" shackles in the rear.
According to plan, once I get 3" leaf packs and 3" front coils (OME) I will end up with in the range of 5" of lift once all said and done.

For the lazy
[CENTER][B]'91 XJ [/B] 126,XXX miles (110,XXX when purchased), (was) in mint cond. stock, fully loaded. 4wd + np242 -Mods: Harbour Freight lights on the bumper. 30"s, 2" bb, exhaust, other small misc stuff.
'96 XLT MANual [COLOR=Navy][B]Ford[/B][/COLOR] Ranger 151,XXX miles (113,XXX when purchased), mostly stock except for Cooper A/T tires and a CB
'85 Toyota Pickup 156,000 miles 22R, on 33"s [/CENTER]
FASTnSPEEDY is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2006, 08:28 PM   #124
UltimatE
Resident Audio Guru

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xj'sR'Creamy

Fixed links for you

White '94 YJ Sport
Black '98 ZJ Laredo - 45x60 Surco Rack - 2" Budget Boost, Addco Front Swaybar

Project (s)Low - A build log.
UltimatE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2006, 08:27 PM   #125
joshs1ofakindxj

Year: 89 Limited
Lift height : rusty's 3" HD lift coils (3.5" actual), chevy leafs added with 1/4" block and 3 degree shim for 4" in the back
Shocks: gabrial's in front, sky jacker air shocks in back, 3" home made extensions with BPEs on all of them
Tire size (Listed & actual): Goodyear Wrangler RT/S M+S P265/70R16 (30" tall with 1/4" tread)
Wheel Size & backspacing: 16"x8" with 5" BS
Notes: rustys front/rear brake line drop brackets, extended front bump stops 1.75" with hockey pucks, 140 lb home made front bumper (HD coils handle it easily), bent front sway bar end links to connect with axle mount, home made front sway bar disconnects, removed rear sway bar, no rubbing, no trimming except for front bumper

catch the whole story here - http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeep4x4mackdaddy
joshs1ofakindxj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2006, 08:29 PM   #126
Jeepernick
2008 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj
Year: 89 Limited
Lift height : rusty's 3" HD lift coils (3.5" actual), chevy leafs added with 1/4" block and 3 degree shim for 4" in the back
Shocks: gabrial's in front, sky jacker air shocks in back, 3" home made extensions with BPEs on all of them
Tire size (Listed & actual): Goodyear Wrangler RT/S M+S P265/70R16 (30" tall with 1/4" tread)
Wheel Size & backspacing: 16"x8" with 5" BS
Notes: rustys front/rear brake line drop brackets, extended front bump stops 1.75" with hockey pucks, 140 lb home made front bumper (HD coils handle it easily), bent front sway bar end links to connect with axle mount, home made front sway bar disconnects, removed rear sway bar, no rubbing, no trimming except for front bumper

catch the whole story here - http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeep4x4mackdaddy

Pictures
Jeepernick is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #127
LT_Shaggy

Just got my Soft 8's on

http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?i...idepose8qx.jpg
http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stance0gn.jpg
http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image=poser5vz.jpg

'96 w/ 2" RRO BB and 30" BFG's

Things to come soon... round fogs for the bumper, bed loiner on quarter panels, skid plates, new head unit (still rockin the stock tape deck baby... thank God for ipods), halfdoors, and a million other things im probably forgetting. Not going bigger anytime soon seeing as i owe like 4k from an accident i got into. One good thing thtt came out of the accident is it made me make my bumpers sooner
LT_Shaggy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2006, 03:09 AM   #128
jackedxj

Here's a poser pic of my jeep i just finished (well kinda finished) workin on here in Melbourene, Australia.

The lift kit is a combination of RUbicon and ozzie made OME parts.
Total lift is around 4 - 4.5 inches and thanks to the cut-out flares i can fit
the MTR 33's on there without to much a hassle.

If anyone knows how to post pics directly to the post, please advise as i am having this proble with all the forums.

Thanks

http://ez-files.net/download.php?fil...e824d15d854b29
jackedxj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2006, 10:26 AM   #129
cherokee xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackedxj
If anyone knows how to post pics directly to the post, please advise as i am having this proble with all the forums.
Try hosting the picture on a free hosting site such as photobucket.com and give the link in your post and someone will show it for you. You have to be a member for a month and have 50 technical posts to use the [img]picture url here[/img] tags
Unread 05-07-2006, 08:09 PM   #130
Tazjig
1988 YJ Wrangler 

well i just thought i would post of a couple pics of the finished product of my winter project, she is about 95% done, just awaiting a rear bumper. these pics were just after paint and rockerguard, not bad for being painted in a garage.

1990 240sx (SR20) - SOLD
Tazjig is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2006, 05:31 AM   #131
jackedxj

this is a better link to my jeep guys...

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ightfront1.jpg
jackedxj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #132
cherokee xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackedxj
this is a better link to my jeep guys...

wow... realllllly nice. You should enter the COM next month.
Unread 05-22-2006, 07:38 PM   #133
immortal

My whore

95 XJ country
LIFT HEIGHT: Not sure...definately around 10"

THE GOODIES:

MY SUSPENTION: RE 8" coils with 2" spacers, bore 8" leaf packs with daystar 1.75" shackles. All worthwhile and possible thanks to home made long arms and a modified trac-bar

MY OLD WHEEL COMBO: Rims are some crap I got from discount tire wrapped in 35" yokahmas.

NEW SET UP: Currently under construction

http://i4.tinypic.com/10fnujb.jpg
Unread 05-22-2006, 11:41 PM   #134
Jeepernick
2008 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal
95 XJ country
LIFT HEIGHT: Not sure...definately around 10"

THE GOODIES:

MY SUSPENTION: RE 8" coils with 2" spacers, bore 8" leaf packs with daystar 1.75" shackles. All worthwhile and possible thanks to home made long arms and a modified trac-bar

MY OLD WHEEL COMBO: Rims are some crap I got from discount tire wrapped in 35" yokahmas.

NEW SET UP: Currently under construction

Jeepernick is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2006, 01:55 PM   #135
white98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Year: 1998
Lift kit: Old Man Emu 3" Heavy Duty
Shocks: Old Man Emu
Tire size: 31x10.5R15 BFGoodrich Rugged Trails
Wheel size & backspacing: American Racing Ansen Sprint 15x7" with 4" BS
Notes: No rubbing, T-Case Drop Kit, no SYE Yet

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.