Window Visor question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Window Visor question

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
kbeitz
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Window Visor question

I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport.
Every time I buy window visors for my Jeep they come wrong.
I bought from a few sellers on E-bay that sat they fit the Cherokee but the work sport is not anywhere to be found.
My rear visors all come 2" to long and the front comes with the wrong bend angle. Is the sport jeep different than the rest? If it is where and how would I buy visors?

kbeitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

If run over by a 1998 Cherokee, 99% of the people couldn't tell you if it was a ZJ Grand or an XJ that hit them.

I would think that you keep buying Grand Cherokee window vent visors, which do not fit a Cherokee. Be advised, most parts sellers do not know anything at all about most of the parts they sell.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
miceanic
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Could you be purchasing two door visors for a four door? The doors are longer on the two door but I dont know how much.
miceanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #4
kbeitz
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm getting all four visors. This is the last set I got from E-bay " 350777727466 " The number will bring the item up.
It has

Classic Sport Utility 4-Door
Limited Sport Utility 4-Door
SE Sport Utility 4-Door
Sport Sport Utility 4-Door

All listed for the 1998 models. But they sure dont fit my Jeep.
kbeitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.