Whirring, squeaking. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Whirring, squeaking.

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!

Unread 08-01-2007, 07:24 AM   #1
FrumpD63
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Whirring, squeaking.

Flushed and filled the coolant in my truck over the weekend. What came out of the bottom of the overflow bottle looked like putting a frog in a blender or frappe. So thats all good and well and the truck runs as happily as it ever has but i find that now it makes a whirring sound thats only really noticeable when slowing to a stop (it will slow as I slow and stop when I do). I definitely got coolant EVERYWHERE when i pulled the lower rad hose. Also my driver side wheel occasionally squeaks from a stop but will stop at speed or when the brakes are applied. Ideas?

FrumpD63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #2
FrumpD63
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Was thinkin the squeaking might be something on the disc and was going to hit it with some brake cleaner?
FrumpD63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.