Where/who can build me a roll cage and for how much? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Where/who can build me a roll cage and for how much?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 10-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
f3arn0FJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Where/who can build me a roll cage and for how much?

Hello again!!! Well after I got talked outta swaping a V8 in to my XJ, I desided to drop 4.56 gears in her to get some more power. (havn't put them in yet because I'm also gonna lock the front and rear) With the added power and me being the "brave" driver that I tend to be I figured I'm gonna end up rolling my jeep sometime soon.(like Nov. 8th and 9th when my bro's and I run john bull)

That being said I would really like to have a cage put in. It just seems like a good idea. and since I have never done any welding before I figured it wouldn't be a good time for me to learn. So I wanted to know if anyone out there knew of a good place in Cali. I could go to have a rollcage put in and about how much it would run me? Any help or input is always welcome!!

f3arn0FJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
skullver
Tarpitz
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3arn0FJ View Post
Hello again!!! Well after I got talked outta swaping a V8 in to my XJ, I desided to drop 4.56 gears in her to get some more power. (havn't put them in yet because I'm also gonna lock the front and rear) With the added power and me being the "brave" driver that I tend to be I figured I'm gonna end up rolling my jeep sometime soon.(like Nov. 8th and 9th when my bro's and I run john bull)

That being said I would really like to have a cage put in. It just seems like a good idea. and since I have never done any welding before I figured it wouldn't be a good time for me to learn. So I wanted to know if anyone out there knew of a good place in Cali. I could go to have a rollcage put in and about how much it would run me? Any help or input is always welcome!!
Sounds like a good plan to me! I would highly recomend T&Js as they have done a bunch of professional XJ cage work, I would give them a call and ask for Tom and he should be able to set you straight with some options/prices.
good luck!
http://www.tandjperformance.com/
Chris

my Jeepspeed build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f37/dez-racer-xj-build-367176/
skullver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
f3arn0FJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

THANK YOU Chris!!!!! YOU DA MAN!
f3arn0FJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
red_01_xj
XJ Cherokee 

my newfavorite one...when I do mine it will be similar to this one JCR did

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyevil View Post
Here is the last XJ cage we did...

Give a call if your interested

http://jcroffroad.com/customers/DarlingExo

4.5" RE Super Flex, Mono Tubes, 31" BFG AT, WJ seats Front and rear, Boxed Rocker panels with Rails, Upcountry Junkyard Special, homemade front bumper, C4x4 rear bumper and swing out, low profile light bar, jks disconects, farmboy tail lights lebaron hood vents, teraflex sye, Dana 30 HP with factory 4.56 disco converted to solid shafts, with powertrax, Dana 44 with detriot true trac with 4.56 and ZJ disc brakes...and the best part is all of my major mods are used

Ebay items http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZred01xj
red_01_xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
hvaclu3
1998 XJ Cherokee 

why didnt you paint that cage thats awfully pretty
34x9.5 Superswamper TSL's
35 inch Mudkings, Reese Hitch with D-ring
hvaclu3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.