Where to get dust shields - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Where to get dust shields

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
gon

Where to get dust shields

Hi
I live in Norway and Jeep parts are extremely expencive over here. I usually order my parts from dealers in USA and have them shippet over to Europe, but I can't find any dealer who sells dust shields for my front axle rotors. I believe it's also called "disc brake dust cover" or simply "brake shields". Anyway, I guess you know what i mean. Can anybody help me out here?
Cherokee 93 mod., Dana 30
gon

gon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Used parts from the Junkyard/Auto Parts Recyclers/Breakers are a great way to save money. The Disk Brake Rotor shields never wear out and any light rust can be removed so you can repaint them. I see Ebay sellers in the U.K. parting out (breaking) crashed Cherokees, maybe you can contact one of them.

Try here, I don't know if they will ship to Norway - Mopar, Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep parts wholesale prices

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.