Where can I buy just rear leaf springs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Where can I buy just rear leaf springs?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 08-03-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
martells2
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Where can I buy just rear leaf springs?

Hey guys, YJ guy visiting your section for some help. I'm stretching my wheelbase with XJ springs. All I need are the springs themselves, either in 2" or 2.5". Where do you guys go to pick these up? I have to have them by next friday so I'm starting to feel the crunch. Originally I was going to go with OME's, but nobody has them in stock, and comimg from ARB in WA...no way they will get to me in MD by next friday. I'm basically desperate at this point and open to all brands...but I'm really looking for some websites or numbers. Thanks for any help ya can lend me!

Unread 08-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
dopod
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'm pretty sure the only 2" full packs are OME. What you can do, though, is make a bastard pack out of s10 leafs, dakota leafs, or two sets of xj leafs. Just throw that on until the OME packs are in stock again. Another temp fix would be a single aal, but a bastard pack is going to be cheaper and more effective.
dopod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
martells2
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks, I did search and saw several related topics. Seems Dirk at DPG has been the solution to many of the same frustrations other's like myself have gone through with quadratec. Hopefully he'll be able to help me out, but I missed his hours for today by a long shot so I'll have to hope there is someway he has a set and can get them to me in MD by next friday.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.