Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What does this sound like to you?

561 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jpm993 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just pulled away from my drive earlier and looked back at the Jeep sitting there, and I thought that I noticed that it looks slightly lower on the drivers side.

Came home from work, and it definitely looks lower!!! Got out a ruler and the wheel arch seems to be about 3 CM lower on one side - Does that sould like shocks???

Cheers - James

#2 ·
do you have a lift installed? my RE 4.5 is like that and it pisses me off. itll settle though cause if it doesnt im gonna park it so the high side is on a curb.
Otherwise, are you sure the street was level?

#4 ·
tilt to one side

It could be the car has been a wreck and has frame damage. If it isnt this, overtime a lot of cars ,and particularly cherokees, develope a tilt to the drivers side because of the engine torque. Replacing the rear leaf spring should straghten out the problem' but I wouldnt waste the money.

#5 ·
I had the same problem but i was squating on the right side. So i did a lift with new leaf packs and the problem is gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.