Let me count the way this thing sucks.
1. Looks way too high - price and lift. Ironman 4x4 obviously sucks. Who puts 10" of lift with short arms. Seriously?
2. As for the 'high steer', it's obviously just a RHD XJ drag link, so even if the tie rod end at the driver's side knuckle is big, it's still using the stockers on the passenger side knuckle, the tie rod end at the drag link, and the pitman arm. This setup is necessarily bad, but let's call a true high steer or super beefy steering system, it is not,
3. The track bar isn't anywhere near paralell with the drag link - probably has tons of bump steer.
4. There is no '230' t-case. There is a 231, but it's the part-time case. There is a 242, its about the same strength as the 242. No other T-cases were available in XJ's here in the US. I doubt they are different in Canada.
5. It has to ride, drive, and droop like crap with 10" of lift on short arms.
Plan to spend some money on this thing. The D35 and D30 will probably be ok if they actually have the chromoly shafts, but definitely at least truss the D35. Find out the spline count of the shafts and get the appropriate spares.
IMO, you could do a lot better with 7k.
So do you actually hear your thoughts in your head or is it just sort of a dull roar before you smash your face into your keyboard and just submit whatever dumb **** ended up on the page?