What differential do I have? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > What differential do I have?

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #16
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-Tim View Post
I am relatively sure that in the last 2 years since the OP posted, he has been able to figure out his rear axle type.

The Chrysler 8.25 has a flat lip on the bottom, and extra lumps on the topside over the pinion yoke. The D35 does not.

Rubber plugs, ABS, and/or the diff cover are not that relevant to the identification.

Most of us were referring to pandil's post that revived the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , differential , xj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.