do you have ABS?
this is from WIKI
* 1984–1996: Dana 30, High Pinion, Reverse Cut, 27-spline axleshafts (1989 – 1995 : with ABS used 5-297x universal joints, non-ABS had 5-260x universal joints. Certain XJ models were produced with constant-velocity joints instead of universal joints.)
* 1996–1999: Dana 30, High Pinion, Reverse Cut, 297x/760 universal joint, 27-spline axleshafts.
* 2000–2001: Dana 30, Low Pinion, Standard Cut, 297x/760 universal joint, 27-spline axleshafts.
* 1985–2001: Straight non-driven front axle for two-wheel drive only.
 Rear Axle
* 1984–1989: Dana 35, non c-clip, with anti-lock braking system (ABS) or non-ABS.
* 1990–1996: Dana 35, c-clip, ABS or non-ABS.
* 1997–2001: Dana 35, c-clip, ABS.
* 1991–1996: Chrysler 8.25", c-clip, non-ABS, 27-spline axleshafts.
* Late 1996–2001: Chrysler 8.25", c-clip, non-ABS, 29-spline axleshafts.
* 1987–1990: Dana 44, non-abs, 30-spline axleshafts.