What year/engine/transmission ? How many miles on the cat converter, and how many miles on the O2 sensors ? Have you tested the O2 sensor function or viewed the live data ? Is the exhaust manifold cracked like most Cherokees ? The cat converter and the O2 sensors have a normal service life of about 100-150,000 miles. I think Borla is overpriced, but it is good stuff.
P0432 JEEP - Catalytic 2/1 Efficiency
- Warm Up Three Way Catalytic converter deterioration or malfunction
- Exhaust system leaks
- Loose front or rear O2 sensor
- Faulty front heater O2 sensor
- O2 sensors harness is open or shorted
- O2 sensors poor electrical connection
A recent Gallup public opinion poll shows the NRA, at 58% approval, has a higher approval rating than either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.
Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ...
Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.