Warn locking hubs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Warn locking hubs?

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
jeep3000gt
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Warn locking hubs?

I recently got a d35 axle off of a international scout. A 1974 I think. Anyways it has warn locking hubs and the axle looks very similar to the front axle I have right now. I was wondering if there is a way to install these in my xj. Has anyone done anything like this before?

jeep3000gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

You must mean a Dana 30 front axle. Unfortunately, the locking hubs will not just bolt on to your XJ Dana 30.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.