Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Video how tough is the cherokee

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  97tjtom 
#1 ·
Check out this video. To see how tough the cherokee is, take a look. If you are just going to complain on how these guys destroyed a good cherokee, dont bother looking. So please, no complaining, whining, bleeding hearts; this is fun in the woods at the vehicles expense.

It is the same as crash or endurance testing, just more fun. Also look at the video responses to see at least one more video with this jeep.

You will love it.

#2 ·
thats only been posted about 12354396672 million times.............

#6 ·
Sorry for the repost. I know that there are members like me that have not seen it yet. For those who have, why bash it? This forum does not revolve around just your needs. As veterans, maybe, just maybe we can display some self control. hint hint:nofeedtroll:

#7 ·
marioct said:
Sorry for the repost. I know that there are members like me that have not seen it yet. For those who have, why bash it? This forum does not revolve around just your needs. As veterans, maybe, just maybe we can display some self control. hint hint:nofeedtroll:
i dont think there is any one who hasnt seen this, wasnt this playing in the sky a few days ago?

#22 ·
vid reminds me of a video of me and my friends "extremely wheeling" my old isuzu trooper with a blown motor :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.