Very very Sad day folks.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Very very Sad day folks....

Corbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Bds suspension discount

Unread 11-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
Omnishura

Very very Sad day folks....

Hello fellow jeep owners... Very very sad day or days... I crashed my 2000 jeep cherokee sport head on into a concrete pillar holding up the interstate on thanksgiving night... Yea i got pretty banged up but the jeeps totalled.... I have a quick question though, now im looking at a 2005 jeep grand cherokee limited, its got the hemi engine but the dealer wants 11, 900$ for it and its got 109k for miles. I talked to the guy and he said he just replaced the transfer case. I dont know folks, whats all your opinion. To me it doesnt seem like a good investment but who knows
, would appreciate your guys opinions, thank you

Omnishura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
BUSA
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You ok fellow jeeper
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

You're better off asking in the Grand Cherokee section.

WANTED: YJ Rollbar - PM for details.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
GetLifted
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hope your ok! Stay away from that JGC
GetLifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
Omnishura

Yea im ok, just sprained my wrist an buddy broke his nose from the airbags... But ill check out the grand cherokee forum thanks fellas.
Omnishura is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.