very excited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > very excited

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-01-2006, 10:36 AM   #1
onlyjeepin'

very excited

so i just had to share my excitement. i have never saved up for anything in my life, i always blow my money on stupid things. but a couple of months ago i bought my 99 xj and all that changed. i just saved up for the RE 3.5'' superflex lift w/ adj lca and jks disco's. also bought 31'' kumho mt's and black soft 8's. i just had to share the good news that i will be riding at a much more respected level. im going to be heading up to school and wont be home for a while so i wont be able to put it all on around xmas time. hopefully these months will fly by.

onlyjeepin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #2
XJ4oh
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Nice, hopefully that time will fly for you so you can get home and get to wrenching.
Baja Aux. Lighting.
Green Jeep Club #185, Nowhere to Wheel Jeep Club member #1
'04 WJ - Columbia Edition - 4.7HO 2WD
XJ4oh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.