vent visor woes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > vent visor woes

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 07-28-2006, 06:31 PM   #1
BayouBengal85
1996 XJ Cherokee 

vent visor woes

i had a set of vent visors that my father had installed on my cherokee right after he bought it new in '96. After years of sun exposure, they got somewhat brittle and one cracked. The only problem is that now that I'm trying to get a set to replace them, I can't get one that fits properly. I've tried three different sets made by ventshade and they just dont fit on the two middle windows. The part numbers on the sets were 94212 which is what each part catalog that ive looked in calls for, but somehow they are still wrong. Does anybody have any idea as to which part number is correct, or another quality brand that will do the job. The vehicle is a 96 Cherokee Sport 4dr, and I am looking for the visors that apply with the double-sided tape, not the in-channel ones.

BayouBengal85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2006, 06:50 PM   #2
Southerntracker
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I have these on my 96.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/I...23124710571775
Southerntracker is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.