Turn signals "on", when drive lights "on" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Turn signals "on", when drive lights "on"

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 07-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
R5ROD
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Turn signals "on", when drive lights "on"

Noobe to forum. I bought a 89 Cherokee that I'm resurrecting...had to change out steering column.... All went well but the turn signals stay on when i turn on the lights. I checked all the bulbs, had to replace front parking light bulb.Any suggestions? Could it be the flasher? note....all lights work..brakes, turn signals, headlights, emergency flashers.

Thanks In Advance.....

R5ROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
sundevilkid
1996 XJ Cherokee 

By turn signals do you mean running lights? A lot of vehicles have that. They are always on when the headlights are on, although you can turn them on and not have the headlights on, just by pulling the headlight knob out 1 click instead of 2. Turning on a blinker or flashers will cause them to blink appropriately.
Unread 07-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
kongpheng
2001 XJ Cherokee 

x2! sundevilkid said it all........
K&N Drop in Air Filter & Procomp 10" E-Fan
AirRaid TB spacer w/ 62mm Bored TB
BFG All-Terrain K.O. on Black ProComp 87's
kongpheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
R5ROD
1989 XJ Cherokee 

nope i don't have day running lights....turn signal arrows (blinkers) in dash....are always "on" when i turn on my driving light/lamps.......i'm going to replace the flasher later tonight.....
R5ROD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.