Turn signals not working... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Turn signals not working...

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 09-09-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
Yojimbo

Turn signals not working...

This is for a 92 XJ Laredo.

The turn signals stopped working yesterday. I replaced the right/left front and rear bulbs but the signal does not come on when I use the turn signal lever.

The the brake and hazard light blinkers are working and now I am not sure what else to look for.

Before they stopped working they blink very slowly and intermittently. Sometimes they would flash rapidly a few times and then go back to blinking very slowly.

I would appreciate any tips on how to further troubleshoot this issue as well as what to try next. Thanks!

Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
Brg0012
1983 CJ7 

Right when you open the driver door under the dash, there is a relay box and the flasher relay is on the end. I know thats not SUPER helpful but I ran into the same problem on my 95.
Brg0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Yojimbo

I just popped in a new flasher fuser and it fixed it.

Thanks Brg0012!
Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.