TNT Customs' Belly Pan - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > TNT Customs' Belly Pan

Save 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Closed Thread
Unread 11-18-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
jeeper01

TNT Customs' Belly Pan

I tried searching, returned nothing I could relate too. I am looking for multiple pictures (from all angles) of the belly pan. I am in the middle of designing and fabricating my own and have some conflicting issues with the mounting and was wanting to see better pictures of this one since I have modeled it. Also any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance.

Unread 11-19-2007, 02:32 AM   #2
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

from a simple search

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...59358&t=412163

-Kyle
XJK is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:03 AM   #3
jeeper01

Hmm... a simple search that still doesn't show it bolted up from the rear axle angle. Why do you think I made this post? Because none of the search results had anything I was looking for. Those pictures do nothing for me considering there is only one or two with the belly pan on the jeep, and has the same shots as TNT's website.

Last edited by jeeper01; 11-19-2007 at 05:26 PM..
jeeper01 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:16 AM   #4
rstarch345

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper01
Hmm... a simple search that still doesn't show it bolted up for the rear axle angle. Why do you think I made this post? Because none of the search results had anything I was looking for. Those pictures do nothing for me considering there is only one or two with the belly pan on the jeep, and has the same shots as TNT's website.
The rear axle angle should have nothing to do with the cross member. T&Ts TC skid plate if far enough to the side that you can almost hang the DS off the TC at a 90.
'71 M151
I'm a proud member of MyUniBody
rstarch345 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #5
Jeepernick
2008 XJ Cherokee 

From a picture you are going to set you rear axle angle.... WOW that is high tech right there

I have the TNT kit... and I set mine up with out needing a silly picture
Jeepernick is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:57 AM   #6
LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW
Web Wheeler
1989 XJ Cherokee 

After reading his post about 8 times I think he's simply wanting a photo from the view from the rear axle.

At least that's what I'm assuming...
LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:14 AM   #7
FitchVA
Jeeper 4 Life

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepernick
From a picture you are going to set you rear axle angle.... WOW that is high tech right there

I have the TNT kit... and I set mine up with out needing a silly picture
he's not trying to set his up. he's trying to design his own based on the tnt kit
My XJ Page | My Gallery
FitchVA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:27 AM   #8
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper01
I tried searching, returned nothing I could relate too. I am looking for multiple pictures (from all angles) of the belly pan. I am in the middle of designing and fabricating my own and have some conflicting issues with the mounting and was wanting to see better pictures of this one since I have modeled it. Also any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance.
well you clearly said from all angles so in gave you a pic from an angle. dont get all bent out of shape because you cant word a sentence properly.

-Kyle

PS-in your origional question you said nothing about having it mounted on the jeep or a view from a spacific angle so again stop complaining for me giving you the exact result you wanted.
XJK is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:48 AM   #9
nudosimmons
1992 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89642

maybe this will help, its got a few pics of one
herculinded interior
custom bumper
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/update-my-xj-362812/
nudosimmons is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM   #10
Jeepernick
2008 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitchVA
he's not trying to set his up. he's trying to design his own based on the tnt kit
I know that

we wants to see what it looks like installed because it is trying to copy theres

thanks I can read

I didnt mean it like I typed it now that I read my post, and misunderstood him because he isnt being clear on what he wants

and I still dont know

personally if you are having this much trouble you shouldnt be fabing parts
Jeepernick is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #11
gorman
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm also interested in making myself something similar to TNT's long arm system and came accross the following pics in someone's album the other day:

2000 Cherokee Country 4.0l, AW4 auto, NP242, RE/OME 6" lift, OME N35L & N36 shocks on raised mounts, JKS Quicker Disconnects, RE SYE, RE CV driveshaft, 33" Maxxis Bighorns, Cragar D window 15x8 with 4" backspacing, ARB bumper, Hella Comet 550's, Warn M8000 winch, GME GX300 29mhz, custom rocksliders, Gearmax Mod 89 rear axle, HP D30 front axle with WJ knuckles, steering and brakes, 4.56 ratios
gorman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 05:21 PM   #12
jeeper01

post deleted and jeeper01 earned himself a 2-week ban for inappropriate name calling

Last edited by EricsXJ; 11-19-2007 at 08:14 PM..
jeeper01 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #13
skullver
Tarpitz
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorman
I'm also interested in making myself something similar to TNT's long arm system and came accross the following pics in someone's album the other day:

looks like .120" plate to me, I can't see that being strong enough at all, I would use minimum 3/16". Nice fabwork but not strong enough IMO, one good hit and it looks like it would fold up.

my Jeepspeed build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f37/dez-racer-xj-build-367176/
skullver is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2007, 06:32 PM   #14
jeeper01

I do agree jeepernick... which is why I did not post it on pirate. I felt I posted it on the correct forum in the correct section, no wars here no slapping... why would I want to fight a fellow jeeper? You should grow up and expect these types of questions from this message board, now if I would have posted it on pirate I would have expected a flame. Keep the attitude on that board...
Unread 11-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #15
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Fight Fight Fight!
ReconMill is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.