THOR4x4 Quarter Guards - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > THOR4x4 Quarter Guards

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 06-29-2007, 07:41 PM   #1
Cruzin Illusion
Round Eyed XJ

1987 XJ Cherokee 

THOR4x4 Quarter Guards

After the little mishap in Moab on Metal Masher when my brothers rig slide into the rock and smashed his tail light a cracked his fender flare he want to purchase some steel boxed tail lights like I was running. We searched and could only find one company that carried them. While looking for a desent quarter guard for my tube fender build I came accross THOR4x4 quarter guards with built in tail lights. I was doing some searching when I came across a picture of their old style with three round tail lights instead of the one oval and one round. I ended up showing them to Tim and he like the older style and thought this would be a great to install on his jeep rather than just the tail lights. After some asking around I got the number of the owner of THOR4x4 and gave him a call asking if he could have two sets of the old style made for me. There was no problems and soon they were at my door. The quality of the quarter guards was some of the highest I have seen. I will recommend THOR4x4 quarter guards to anyone in the market for quarter guards or tail lights. On Terry's suggestion I went down to the Lighthouse in Commerce City to find LED lights for the taillights. If you are looking for anytype of truck or safety light they can get them. We decided we wanted ours to be different so we purchased lights that are clear when off but have red LED's when the park, brake, or turn signal lights are on. Here are some pictures of last nights install:

If you notice there is a backing plate to seal off the openings where the wires would go on a stock tail light.

Cruzin Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2007, 07:42 PM   #2
Cruzin Illusion
Round Eyed XJ

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Cruzin Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
Topgun514
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin Illusion
After the little mishap in Moab on Metal Masher when my brothers rig slide into the rock and smashed his tail light a cracked his fender flare he want to purchase some steel boxed tail lights like I was running. We searched and could only find one company that carried them. While looking for a desent quarter guard for my tube fender build I came accross THOR4x4 quarter guards with built in tail lights. I was doing some searching when I came across a picture of their old style with three round tail lights instead of the one oval and one round. I ended up showing them to Tim and he like the older style and thought this would be a great to install on his jeep rather than just the tail lights. After some asking around I got the number of the owner of THOR4x4 and gave him a call asking if he could have two sets of the old style made for me. There was no problems and soon they were at my door. The quality of the quarter guards was some of the highest I have seen. I will recommend THOR4x4 quarter guards to anyone in the market for quarter guards or tail lights. On Terry's suggestion I went down to the Lighthouse in Commerce City to find LED lights for the taillights. If you are looking for anytype of truck or safety light they can get them. We decided we wanted ours to be different so we purchased lights that are clear when off but have red LED's when the park, brake, or turn signal lights are on. Here are some pictures of last nights install:

If you notice there is a backing plate to seal off the openings where the wires would go on a stock tail light.

click free
3.5" Lift, RE SF LCA's with skids, 31x10.50R15 Duratracs, ARB Roofrack, Custom Bumper, Glasspack, Bored TB, Custom seats
Topgun514 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #4
Topgun514
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin Illusion

click free
3.5" Lift, RE SF LCA's with skids, 31x10.50R15 Duratracs, ARB Roofrack, Custom Bumper, Glasspack, Bored TB, Custom seats
Topgun514 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
NMLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Very nice, I hope my xj grows up to be like your brothers someday.

-2006 Impact Orange LJ-

THE HARDEST THING ABOUT A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK WOULD BE PRENTENDING NOT TO BE EXCITED
NMLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2007, 09:27 AM   #6
Scottmc01
1993 XJ Cherokee 

very cool. I love that orange
30" Bighorns on V5's
Scottmc01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.