Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

thinking of Installing a overhead center console?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Roll Tide 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of installing a over head console in my Xj. Does anyone know if the OEM wiring harness is in the head liner already? Or will I have to fish one in?

#3 ·
looks like i'm your man for this job. i'm assuming you mean the wiring harness for the power to the lights and the digi compass. unfortunately there is no harness in there so you'd hve to somehow fab something for it. (keep reading on though)

what i did was got the console and tooks the harness (there are two actually) with me. i just clipped them off is all.

anyways, what IS already up there, is the power for the lights, all you have to do is figure out which wire is which on the harnesses that you took and there you go. if i get a chance and you guys are still interested i can take mine down for a second to see which one is which.

ok so there you go, all jumbled up and sounding very random but all of your information is in there. if you need any more help just PM me and i'll see what i can do, good luck :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.