Super 44 kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Super 44 kit

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Super 44 kit

So I've searched and searched. I'm building up a xj 44 for my yj. The axle is just the housing so I want to get stronger axles and a Detroit for the rear. I am having a hard time finding this. I read the tj kit will work with a few different parts. Is this the route I need to go, or is there a secret xj vendor out there?

johnridesjeeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Bump for a new day
johnridesjeeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
wgirvine
1992 XJ Cherokee 

All I could make of your post was that you are building a Dana 44 from an XJ, and you want stronger axles and a Detroit (locker?) So why don't you just buy stronger axles and a locker for an XJ D-44?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.