Stock Shock Specs (lifted specs too) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Stock Shock Specs (lifted specs too)

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-24-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
79bigmack

Stock Shock Specs (lifted specs too)

Looking for *Stock Shock Specs* for a late model (2000) Cherokee. i.e. the length of the shock (ex/ 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, etc), and the brand/part number, and compression/extension numbers.

FYI - I checked the “Cherokee Stock Specs” thread and this info wasn’t in there, but surely someone has researched this before.

Also, if you have shock info on a lifted rig, please share…(ex/ I, Joe Jeeplover, have a 98 XJ with 3.5 inch lift and these shocks: xxxxxx).

I am trying to compile some info on “This lift = That Shock Length”.

Looking at lift kits online they give you the part numbers for the recommended shocks but they don’t tell you the compression / extension of that shock – and as you know that can vary from brand to brand even if they are the same length, and it can be your limiting (and damaging) factor when trying to get the most flex out of your set-up.

Thanks!

2000 Cherokee Sport 4x4 :(
2004 Discovery :(
2003 F-150 4x4
79bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.