So my wife sunk the XJ in a river!!!! :oops: :brickwall - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > So my wife sunk the XJ in a river!!!! :oops: :brickwall

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #46
navymech
1999 XJ Cherokee 

As luck would have it...

Don't know what this might entail or if you would even be interested but here in Virginia Beach, someone junked a 1996 XJ from of all places....Japan. It's RHD, auto. Has the speedo in kPh even. Now some bozo put it out to pasture with the CARS program, so the engine is shot...but it still has several parts on it, i.e. most of the running gear. And since I used to be stationed in Japan, I know how plentiful XJ's are over there (not!) so tell an old sailor what you think...food for thought at least

navymech is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.