SILLA Radiators are they good? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > SILLA Radiators are they good?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 03-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
XJMudder
1993 YJ Wrangler 

SILLA Radiators are they good?

Was wondering if anybody has used this brand ( SILLA ) of radiators before or is now ? they say its a top of the line replacement , heavy duty with a limited lifetime warranty . i found it on partstrain.com think with shipping its like 120.00 it's 107.58 before s&h , part # SILLA2335P and is it made with a plastic tank i can't find what its made out of anywhere, Thanks for any help on this.

XJMudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
the_weirdo
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I hate radiators with plastic ends because they break often. Go to radiatorbarn.com and get a full metal unit for $165 shipped. Worth every penny.
the_weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
XJMudder
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Is that what the silla brand has plastic sides ? i can't seem to find out what there radiators are made of, i also no that $45 i diffrents isn't that much but i also need to buy a oil pan new, lines from the radiator to trans (old ones are really rusty) etc. and what i have for money isn't enough to do it all but from everything evrybody is saying is to stay away from the plastic models, it sounded like the silla might not be any clue ? Thanks!!
XJMudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #4
kidashley25

The cooling system of Silla had been one of the most renowned products in the automotive world for about two decades now. The brand is most probably known for its radiator and condensers that are superiorly made than other brands in the market. Their products had been carefully tested and retested to provide only the best quality product needed by most vehicle owners and enthusiast. mostly all radiator of silla are made of aluminun core, and aluminum end tanks
kidashley25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
tangofox007
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJMudder View Post
i found it on partstrain.com think with shipping its like 120.00 it's 107.58 before s&h
Cheaper elsewhere. Check Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJMudder View Post
part # SILLA2335P and is it made with a plastic tank i can't find what its made out of anywhere, Thanks for any help on this.
Plastic.

Part number 2335AA is Aluminum; costs more.
tangofox007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
filluptrk
Web Wheeler
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I had not heard of the brand. On Parts Bin it shows the 2335AA all aluminum for $162, the plastic 2335A (not P) is $175. Why would plastic be more, beats me? They are 2 core radiators, limited lifetime warranties.
filluptrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
austinaubinoe
2000 XJ Cherokee 

would you guys go 2 core or 3 core. Ive heard that the 2 core's are generally more durable. Is the stock rad 1 core?
austinaubinoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.