Here is a perfect place to start -->> http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/tech-faq-links-tsbs-89273/
Next, buy a Genuine Jeep Factory Service Manual for your Cherokee. Haynes and Chilton's are OK for oil changes and brake jobs but they leave out lots of repair steps and are full of mistakes.
Give your Cherokee a full tune-up. Clean the Idle Air Controller and the throttle body.
Clean or replace the Neutral Safety Switch (NSS).
Find the junkyard and buy a new seat. You can put your upholstery on the new seat if needed.
Buy and install a new hose.
Cleaning the Idle Air Controller (IAC) :
Purchase sensor safe Throttle Body cleaner spray.
1. Remove the Throttle body from the intake manifold.
2. Remove the IAC with a TORX 15 driver (2 bolts)
3. Gently wiggle out the IAC from the throttle body
4. Clean the IAC with Throttle Body Cleaner (not carburetor cleaner). Use cleaner, a rag, and a toothbrush. Be gentle; don’t twist or pull on the pintle as it is fragile and can be damaged easily
5. Also clean where the IAC seats in the throttle body with the same throttle body cleaner
6. While you have the Throttle Body off, give it a good cleaning also.
7. Reinstall IAC, the Throttle body, and check idle quality.
Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.
Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......
Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.