Rules for the Cherokee of the Month contest - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Rules for the Cherokee of the Month contest

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Closed Thread
Unread 12-15-2007, 12:04 AM   #1
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Rules for the Cherokee of the Month contest

You can enter your Cherokee in the "Cherokee of the Month" (COTM) contest by following the guidelines below. If you don't follow these guidelines, your entry will be rejected.

Submissions will be accepted beginning on the 15th of each month. On or near the 15th, I will post a sticky announcing that submissions are being accepted and I will post the email address you are to send the submission to. The latest you can submit your entry is anytime up until the contest begins which will usually be late on the 24th or sometime on the 25th of the month.

There will be a maximum of 5 entries selected for the contest. If yours is not selected, make sure it was submitted correctly and then feel free to try again the following month if you wish.

Anyone is welcome to submit an entry as long as it is an XJ. Comache owners are welcome to submit as well. Because the winner will be the featured XJ for the month, I will be selecting entries that are highly modified or in some way unique. If you are submitting a plain old stock Cherokee that does not stand out in some way, it probably will not make it to the poll. If you have any custom modifications and good photographs its chances of getting in are much greater.

To submit your own jeep for the contest you would need to simply send me:

1. Your JeepForum username (screen name)
2. List of specs and/or modifications (don't forget to include the year of your jeep) or a short paragraph describing what is special about your Jeep.
3. the URLs to 2 pics of your jeep.

- Your pictures must be able to be posted on JeepForum which means they must be hosted somewhere on the internet that allows linking to their location (URL). Some members host their own pictures on their own websites. Others use public sites such as cardomain, montypics, photobucket, etc (there are several free sites that allow linking to images). Another option is to become a paying JeepForum member in which case you may host your pics on JeepForum. Do not send pics as an attachment to the email.

- Your pics must be within the size limit of 800 x 600 or smaller.

Entries that do not follow the guidelines above will be rejected.

If your Cherokee is voted a winner for the COTM, it cannot be re-entered for a period of 12 months.

Voting Rules
If your rig is accepted into the COTM, you may vote once for yourself if you wish. Anyone found cheating, by creating multiple false accounts in order to vote more than once will be disqualified, as well as be banned for a minimum of 7 days. Asking friends and acquaintances to create bogus accounts is the same as doing it yourself and the penalty will be the same.

Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.