Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Roll Cage?

947 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  devile 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a HowTo for a roll cage inside the xj... I brutally need one... if anoyone has even specs or anything like that, i know i've seen the ones for sale but maybe a blueprint or specs of one so i can get the metal cut and bent... Please help, thanks

#2 ·
devile said:
Does anyone have a HowTo for a roll cage inside the xj... I brutally need one... if anoyone has even specs or anything like that, i know i've seen the ones for sale but maybe a blueprint or specs of one so i can get the metal cut and bent... Please help, thanks
Do you have an imagination? Do you have a tube bender, welder, and welding skills? Read up on triangulation, and go hog wild. There are some prebuilt interacages on Quadratec, but that takes the fun out of it. There isn't any rhyme or reason on how it should look, as long as you have at least 6 points bolted down - 2 in the front, 2 in back of the front seats, and 2 in your rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.