Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Rear quarter guards

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  toledotimber 
#1 ·
Gotta get them painted and mounted now.

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm gonna paint them black. I don't think matching the red would look that good.

I've decided to use screws, but I don't know if I'm gonna just use stainless screws or paint the heads black.

I held them up to the Jeep and they do fit well. :thumbsup:

Thanks

#7 ·
Nice looking guards. We had a guy on our ride Sunday who had some nice lower qtr guards saved his butt. I never got to ask him who made them, but they took several hard hits.

Are you going to make them for aMJ?

Patrick

#11 ·
Thanks. I've got a lot of plans for the Jeep so things will be happening pretty quickly.

I thought of painting the screws, but decided to go with some stainless ones instead. Do you think I'll still need to paint them?

I'll be doing some more fender trimming in the rear to make room for 36-37s and was considering just painting the rear quarters black after I'm done. That'll take care of the screws too.

#15 ·
I most definately like the look. I have been looking for some for my MJ. I have had no luck so far. The way it looks I will have beaten the bed sides in before I can find some.

Patrick

#16 ·
How much did those run you? Although my wife doesn't care much for the look, I could sure use 'em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.