Rear engine mount hard to find - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Rear engine mount hard to find

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Metotas

Rear engine mount hard to find

Hi,
I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee SE, 2.5L, 4cil. manula transmission, 4x2 and it seems it is a very rare model...
I just changed the clutch and, when reassembling, I found out that the REAR ENGINE-TRANSMISSION MOUNT was in very bad shape. I have looked for it everywhere online and in autoparts dealers and cant find it.

Anyone know where can I find the part or the rubber replacemente?

Thanks

Metotas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

NAPA should have them. RockAuto.com has them.

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Metotas

Thanks Tim, but cant find it, I dont think they have it. At least not the same. Here are some pictures, it may help. Thanks!
la-foto-4-.jpg   la-foto-3-.jpg  
Metotas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
RLE
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hey,

For the rubber part in your second photo, you might look item number 9 at this URL
which gives part number 52059 149AA for a trans mount for a 2000 manual trans 2.5L.
The picture and other info on the page is the same as in the Chrysler FSM.

http://autopartmaster.com/en/?action...3&id_pic=15857

You could also check for a match at a Jeep dealer if one is near you though
they might not have something like that in store stock..
RLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #5
garretthadsell
1998 ZJ 

did you ever find the mount
garretthadsell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
cherokee sport , engine mounts , manual transmission , part , replacement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.