Rear engine mount hard to find - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Rear engine mount hard to find

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 03-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Metotas

Rear engine mount hard to find

Hi,
I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee SE, 2.5L, 4cil. manula transmission, 4x2 and it seems it is a very rare model...
I just changed the clutch and, when reassembling, I found out that the REAR ENGINE-TRANSMISSION MOUNT was in very bad shape. I have looked for it everywhere online and in autoparts dealers and cant find it.

Anyone know where can I find the part or the rubber replacemente?

Thanks

Metotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

NAPA should have them. RockAuto.com has them.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Metotas

Thanks Tim, but cant find it, I dont think they have it. At least not the same. Here are some pictures, it may help. Thanks!
la-foto-4-.jpg   la-foto-3-.jpg  
Metotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
RLE
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hey,

For the rubber part in your second photo, you might look item number 9 at this URL
which gives part number 52059 149AA for a trans mount for a 2000 manual trans 2.5L.
The picture and other info on the page is the same as in the Chrysler FSM.

http://autopartmaster.com/en/?action...3&id_pic=15857

You could also check for a match at a Jeep dealer if one is near you though
they might not have something like that in store stock..
RLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #5
garretthadsell
1998 ZJ 

did you ever find the mount
garretthadsell is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.