Puddle on passenger floorboard - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Puddle on passenger floorboard

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 08-14-2002, 05:22 PM   #1
91Cherokee

Puddle on passenger floorboard

I think my evaporator? is leaking, it's the black box under the glove box. I found a crack in the housing I cleaned out the drainage tube, and it isn't leaking as bad, but I still see drops of water on the passenger side. Anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? thnx

1989 Jeep Cherokee 2dr
91Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2002, 09:36 PM   #2
Tomguy
2014 WK 

It's the location on most cars (dont know about the Jeep) where the AC coils are. The water (humidity from the air) normally would drain out of the car. If it's cracked, put some silicone or something on it and it should drain outside again.
Tomguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.