price of jeep spares in South Africa? $$ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > price of jeep spares in South Africa? $$

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-11-2005, 03:54 AM   #1
andy boy

price of jeep spares in South Africa? $$

does any one know a good Jeep Spares place in South Africa, not the agents! they want a stupid price for parts. For a set of hydrolic lifters the agents want R4800,00 converted to dollars it is about $710 is that normal? can i get these parts form the States cheeper? my car is a 2000 cherokee 4.0?

andy boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2005, 04:22 AM   #2
palmrose2
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy boy
does any one know a good Jeep Spares place in South Africa, not the agents! they want a stupid price for parts. For a set of hydrolic lifters the agents want R4800,00 converted to dollars it is about $710 is that normal? can i get these parts form the States cheeper? my car is a 2000 cherokee 4.0?
There has got to be some parts dealers that are familiar with international shipping. Northern Auto? JC Whittney? You can get a set in the States for around $20.00.
15x8 4.5 BS Rock Crawler Extreme Steel
What are sway bars?
palmrose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2005, 11:38 AM   #3
jeepsterwannabe

the agents? that is so much more evil than "jeep stealership" that is great ...

new jeep, 00 Grand Cherokee, 2WD (i know..)
jeepsterwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.