Precision Auto Injectors? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Precision Auto Injectors?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 05-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #16
kevinofhardy

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry to hear that Snowman. I tried for weeks to contact them via email and any phone number I could find. He never got back to me. I had to file a dispute with paypal asking him to exchange them for me. Never heard back and finally had to file a charge back with paypal. I really hope that you can get your issue resolved.

kevinofhardy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #17
keepishop
1989 XJ Cherokee 

They really suck at returning emails and calls, but once you get a hold of someone they will make it right. I had 2 duds in my set of 6 and they sent me a new set within about 3 days. My suggestion would be to keep sending the same email over and over again until they notice it in their inbox.

I really went gonzo on them, even called their freaking webmaster from the whois records (no luck there though).

Contact info I have from 2011:
precisionautoinjectors@yahoo.com
sales@precisionautoinjectors.com
407-536-4509 (says fax on the site but not on my invoice)

Current: Black 89 limited, dakota bastard pack, zj coils, 1.5" lift, open cooling swap, bronco 2 carrier, rad fan switch
Rest in Pieces: Red 1990 cherokee dana30/8.25 - v8 zj coils & s10 bastard pack 2.5" lift - 31x10.5r15 tires - v8 zj tierod

Quote:
Originally Posted by talentjeep View Post
Bleed or Quit.
jf irc @ irc.freenode.net #jeepforum
keepishop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #18
tjwalker
It's the crank sensor!

1999 XJ Cherokee 

It's too bad they are not understanding that customer service is critical to remain successful.....they should be reading these forum threads.

Word of mouth (both good and bad) goes a long, long ways.
tjwalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.