power distribution center for 1998 xj limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > power distribution center for 1998 xj limited

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCOR

Unread 09-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
racerdude_9
1998 XJ Cherokee 

power distribution center for 1998 xj limited

i desperatly need a diagram that tells me what fuse is what. ive looked around for 2 hours and i cant find a diagram that matches my jeep. well i found one diagram but i couldnt understand how to read it, it was very poor. i keep blowing this 15amp fuse while driving and it kills all my guages. and wont fire just turns over. then when i replace the fuse it starts and it barely runs and it pours way to much fuel. that fuse isnt the whole problem. but if i can figure out what that fuse is for it will give me some ideas of what the problem is. the jeep runs like its out of time, and i have injectors stuck open.

Unread 09-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
sprintagogo
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Don't you have a label on the underside of the PDC lid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddeprived View Post
Who's eric?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedFrogHooah View Post
Sprintagogo, you're absolutely amazing. I don't care what they say about yall over across the pond - you're a godsend!
sprintagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
racerdude_9
1998 XJ Cherokee 

yah but it just tells me the amps of the fuse. not what the fuse is for.
Unread 09-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

clipboard02.jpg  

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
toledotimber

NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association - View Single Post - Sticky for Fuse Diagram is great but what about under the hood
toledotimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #6
jhd405

light blue 15 amp fuse

Hi I have a 1998 jeep cherokee 4.0. I am having the same exact problem. The same light blue 15 amp fuse in the power distribution center keeps blowing. My car shut off in the middle of a highway, replaced fuse. Then i got anotehr 45 minutes and it did the same thing. Replaced the fuse and it instantly blew it again. Its in the row with the fuses: 15 15 25 15. It is the second 15 from the left. I'm thinking theres a short somewhere or someone told me my fuel pump might be going but not too sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
jhd405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Fuse 22 is the fuel pump relay fuse. Buy a new relay and try that. If the problem continues, check the the fuel pump wires at the gas tank. Cherokee fuel pumps seldom fail.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.