Picture Request - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Picture Request

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 01-15-2008, 09:16 AM   #1
MistarOR
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Picture Request

Does anyone have a picture of a cherokee beside a yj wrangler both lifted with specs i just want to get an idea of what they would look like side by side and height wise, thanks

MistarOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

first of all what specs do you want

second of all look at the stickies
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/xj-lift-setups-read-first-post-before-replying-45602/

-Kyle
XJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
MistarOR
1999 TJ Wrangler 

im looking for 4 inches of lift on both and mabye 33's on the xj and 35's on the yj, and i looked through all 29 pages on the sticky and i didnt see any wranglers with the specs listed
MistarOR is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.