Phoenix area Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Phoenix area Jeepers

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
bhysjulien

Phoenix area Jeepers

My wife and I are moving to Sun City, AZ. We will be there for 13 to 26 weeks. We own a 99 XJ and a 2002 KJ. Can someone recommend a dealership/service shop to take the jeeps to. Thanks

bhysjulien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #2
YELLOW XJ
2000 FSJ Cherokee 

I guess it depends how far you want to drive. I'm not sure of how many dealerships are over buy Sun City, I can only think of one over there which is off of Loop 101 and Bell rd. I think its called Moore Chrysler Jeep. I take mine to Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge off of I17 and Bell Rd. its closer to my house. Hope that helps a little.
4.5" Rubicon Express lift, 33x10.50" BFG KM2 on black street locks, 4:56 gears, Airaid intake and throttle body spacer, Flowmaster exhaust, AJ Offroad super square rockrails, Factory skidplates and KC lights.
YELLOW XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
bhysjulien

I don't really care how far the drive is as long as the shop is reputable. Thanks for the info.
bhysjulien is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.