Parking lights in back work,Blinkers work,Front parking lights dont??? argh - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Parking lights in back work,Blinkers work,Front parking lights dont??? argh

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 03-23-2006, 10:26 PM   #1
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

Parking lights in back work,Blinkers work,Front parking lights dont??? argh

Just like the title says.I have rear parking lights,Blinkers,And brakelights.Front blinkers work fine.But no parking lights.The lower marker and side markers are out.I checked the bulbs.Anyone have this issue before?94 Country

MetalHead Jeep Club Member #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties
ChaoticBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2006, 10:30 PM   #2
mylt1

check your grounds. how did you check the bulbs?
mylt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2006, 10:51 PM   #3
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

Well the blinkers work,So the bulbs work.But regardless I pulled the old bulbs out and replaced them with brand new ones.Only the blinkers work.Im gonna have to start tracing wires I guess.
MetalHead Jeep Club Member #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties
ChaoticBastard is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.