P0201 Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 1 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > P0201 Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 1

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!

Unread 07-22-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
nigel75thst
2002 FSJ Cherokee 

P0201 Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 1

I currently have this code and wanted to know if anyone has any idea how to fix it. I am due toget my emmission test done and can't go forward with out correcting this. The funny thing is that my Check ingine light is not on but when I go to autozone to get a diagnostic the P0201 code comes out. Any help out there? All ideas/solutions welcome and thanks.

nigel75thst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
LCFRJEEP
1997 XJ Cherokee 

The only thing I can find on this is that someone else had this issue and they actually had their injector leaking fuel back into their motor. they replaced the injector and O ring. See if that helps. Good Luck
Unread 10-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
Carlos Silva
1990 XJ Cherokee 

my injector leaking fuel back into motor. Could this be a bad injector? I took off the linkage but i cannot see any abnormality on the injector top seal to the linkage, but when i crank the engine fuel pours out of the top of the injector and in between the linkage, it started doing it all of a suuden,(well, it starting feeling like if it misfired but, when i stopped and cehcked, i saw fuel coming from the bottom of the engine, thus brininging me to this point right now.)
Carlos Silva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.